About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

11 May 2012

I won't forget how good You are

My Jesus, I choose to trust. In the blessings, in the joy, in the laughter, through the tears, through the questions ... through what I do and don't understand, I choose to trust You with all my heart and I won't forget how good You are. This song is my prayer to You today. 
Held in Your arms xxx
Janni

4 comments:

EJN said...

Janine,
What a beautiful song. Thank you for sharing it.
Bless you,
Jojo

Carol F said...

My Darling Janni - such a heartfelt blog - You are so Blessed to be able to express your heart so openly - I believe that True Worship is Transparency of Heart!
My heart is with you as you negotiate all these deep places of your heart!
Beautiful Song!

Love you Always,
Mom xxxxx

Denise Malafaia Cerqueira said...

Beautiful... very, very beautiful!
Listem to the Lord:
"Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither {shall} fruit {be} in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and {there shall be} no herd in the stalls: {fail: Heb. lie}
Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
The LORD God {is} my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' {feet}, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments. {chief...: or, overseer} {stringed...: Heb. Neginoth}"
(Habacuque 3:17-19)

God bless you always, dear!

Janine said...

Thank you friends. This song resounds in my heart so much!
Thank you Denise for that passage of Scripture.