Today has been full of wonderful gifts and surprises. I was totally surprised to be nominated for a Stylish blogger Award from Melissa at The Chronicls of a Rookie Mom. Thank you so much Melissa for this sweet surprise today! I encourage you to check out her blog. I love reading other mommy's journeys through parenthood. She has such an awesome heart!
There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
So here goes ... 7 things about myself:
1) Surprisingly I find it really hard to shop for myself ... it's always the kids first, but my one weakness ... SHOES!!! I can totally make a plan in the budget for the right pair of shoes ;0)
2) I don't know what I would do in life without spell check! Lord knows my posts would definitely be a lot more hilarious.
3) One of my dreams has always been to be an author (once again - thank you to the creator of spell check).
4) I LOVE baking! And eating what I bake! (Do you also steal the biggest cookie first or is it just me???)
5) I gave my heart to Jesus when I was 5 years old. I cannot remember a time when He has not made His love so real to me. This is the inspiration for the songs that I write.
6) My hubby and I are off on a date night tonight!!!!! I went out and found the cutest dress on sale for R99 ($14). I can't wait to showcase it for him tonight =0)
7) We are getting our new puppy on Friday!!! We can hardly wait!!! He is 13 weeks and flying in from Durban. We can't wait to snuggle this little cutie.
Now to pass the blessing on, I award the following blogs for the continual ways that they either inspire, touch my heart, make me laugh or cry every time I read them. If you have some time, go and check them out.
7. Humble Pie
Sending you much love today xxx