About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

17 December 2010

Meet the new man in our lives

So this week we happened to meet a very charming little man who has snuck into our hearts. We've only met via pictures and telephone chats ... but already he owns our hearts. Before you get all nervous on me ... meet our soon to be pup ... Cosmo.
How jolly cute is this little guy!!! Oh my word ... the girls are beside themselves with joy (and so are we!). We have been super blessed by a precious member in our family who has bred this sweet little guy. The only down side is that we have 3 more weeks to wait for his big arrival in the family. 
He still has a little growing to do ... but oh my word ... he is so anticipated and boy oh boy is this little guy going to be doted on when he arrives. 
As he is a Scottish Terrier, we looked up some male Scottish names. Our favourites were Sarge, Duffy and Cosmo. After finally getting his pictures today we are convinced that this peaceful little guy looks like a Cosmo. What do you guys think? Any other suggestions? 

Sending you all my love xxx
Janine

10 comments:

Adeye said...

heeheeeheee.....what a cute little guy :) I wonder how your big doogies will do with him? I bet the girls are super excited.

I love the name too :)

Janet - AKA: Latte Lady said...

Very cute! Very Cute!

Well... we give our dogs weird names. We have a large boxer whom we named "Moose"

Have fun!

Blessings,

Janet

www.homeward4.blogspot.com

you can also find me at:

www.homeschoolercafe.blogspot.com

Girl of The Grove said...

Aww..he's so cute! What a great little addition he will be.

Emily Joyce said...

OH he's ADORABLE! The Scottish name that comes to mind right away is Wallace, but I think he looks like a good Cosmo!

EJN said...

Congratulations Janine! He IS cute HAve fun!!
Yeah
Blessings on your family-
Jo

Noelle said...

He's so cute! And I love your family picture on your side bar! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following your's now too!

Have a lovely weekend!

Jonie Marie said...

Ok, that dog is seriously the cutest ever! I just showed the pictures to my one year old and she is going crazy now. I think we need a dog :)

Thanks for following! I'm following you back!

Jonie
easyascutandpaste.blogspot.com

Jesslyn Amber said...

I found your blog through FFF and I love it! Its so sweet and refreshing. I'm your newest follower.

I love your new pup. And your family is beautiful!

-Jesslyn :)
www.jesslynamber.blogspot.com

Missy said...

Hi! You had visited both of my blogs (The Domesticated Diva and Love Wins) and left really great comments. I came over to visit you back and I really love your blog! I'm following now.
This puppy is ADORABLE! I can't wait to see pics of him being united with his new family! :)

the Lola Letters said...

OH - we LOVE us some puppies at our house. He is beyond cute.

Cosmo sounds perfectly charming!