About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

26 November 2010

Friday's Blog Hop

I was just looking back at my very first post. I cannot believe that I started blogging over 2 years ago already. To be honest ... I have only really been dedicating time to it over the last few months and it has been such an amazing journey as I look back. 
I am not the most techno girl out there (thank GOODNESS for my clever gorgeousness). Learning how the whole blogging world goes has been a little slow for me. Just lately I discovered my first "Friday's Blog Hop". Lise over at  Baby Bottom Line and Nicole at Mama to 4 Blessings sure seem clued up when it comes to linking people up through blog hops.  It is such a fun way to get to know other people through their blogging adventures. I am still searching for other South African blogs ... but I have made some of the sweetest friends with people all over the world. 
Happy blogging to all of you my sweet bloggy friends. Have a Fabulous Friday!
Love Janine xxx











13 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks so much for following I am following back!
Tiffany @ Wyatt Family Farm

Hanna said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop!! Love your blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
Take a peek at my giveaways when you stop by. I have 5 going on and everything is handmade and gorgeous!

Nisha Mundy said...

Hiya sweet Jan!

I'd love to hear more about the blog hop...sounds like fun! A great post yesterday, it blessed my heart so much to see the looks on the faces of all those precious children. You ladies looked like you enjoyed it even more!

Have a super evening and sending you aaaaaaaaall my love! Mwah!

Nisha
xoxoxo

Le Chateau des fleurs by Frenchy said...

WOW 2 years ! Good job !
Very cool blog and BEAUTIFUL family !
Happy blog hop too ! Come see my blog and follow me back !
Bisous
Frenchy
http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/

Lise said...

following you back :)

Lise said...

following you back :)

Patricia said...

Following you from Friday Blog hop. I invite you to Daddy's time Friday on my blog,you can link up and show some words of love to the time your husband spends with your kids.

Mika said...

Hi, nice blog! I'm following from the blog hop. I'd love a follow back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
Thanks!

Facing50Blog.com said...

Hi I hope you will include me in your list of new friends...just hopped over and found you. What a lovely blog. I see you are from South Africa...Hubby and I fell in love with South Africa a few years ago and last year went there twice staying in Kwa Zulu Natal area and The Drakensberg Mountains. Just phenomenal. I'm off to explore your blog now and look forward to reading more.
carol from www.facing50withhumour.blogspot.com

Adeye said...

Ooohhhh...what a fabulous idea. I love it.

Just Married with Coupons said...

Hello!!! We are your newest followers! We hope you will follow us back at Just Married with Coupons! Have a great day =)

Jen M said...

New follower via the Sunday Hop :)
Jen @ My Secret Home

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks.