About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

29 January 2010

Sweet little Princess

What a week it has been! My sweet little princess had to have her tonsils and adanoids removed this week. I am always amazed at how resilient little ones are!!! I know there is a lesson in there for me ;) They just bounce back so fast!! Thank you to my friends who prayed - she is doing so well! And in her own words, she is so glad that the doctor "took her snore out" ;) (and so is her big sister who can finally sleep peacefully in the same room!!! hee hee).

No comments: