About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

01 December 2009

Another hug from my wonderful Jesus

How amazing is God's love for us ... the ways that He speaks so loudly even when we aren't necessarily on our knees seeking. Yesterday I posted my thoughts about God's heart to forgive and offer a fresh start for each new day. Today I opened my inbox to my everday "word for the day". Below is the message:



~ xoxoxox ~
Dear Friend

Here is your word for today:



Verse:             Psalm 86:5



You, O Lord, are good, and ready to forgive [our trespasses, sending them away, letting them go completely and forever]; and You are abundant in mercy and loving-kindness to ALL those who call upon You.



- The Lord is good.
- He is so ready to forgive.
- He is full of unfailing love.
- He is ready to answer all those who ask for His aid.



PRAYER:  Lord, thank You for Your kindness and goodness to me. I receive Your mercy and forgiveness now. Amen.
~ xoxoxox ~

How beautiful is that! His forgiveness is open-armed and ready to be channeled to us each day! That brings me so much peace in my journey through parenthood, as a learning wife, as a child of God. Thank you Jesus for the love and forgiveness that you openly "post" up for our attention every day :o)





2 comments:

Adeye said...

Oh my friend--how amazing. I just LOVE the hugs He sends our way we when least expect it. So sweet.

Such a precious reminder to me tonight.

Love you sooooo much. I don't even want to think about your sunny weather--tomorrow we have a high of 12!!! Eeek.

Love you heaps and heaps.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.