About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

17 April 2013

Family Photo Shoot Blessings

When Gabe was born, very precious friends of our blessed us with a family photo shoot. Thank you so much my special Jess and Brad Peens Photography for these precious pictures we will always treasure.
 Our beautiful girls.
 They seriously are such wonderful big sisters to their little brother! 
 Their joy is a beacon of God's faithfulness to restore all things. 
 I cannot tell you how much this little guy adores his big sisters.
 This is one of my favourites. Each one holding a precious place in my heart.  
 And here are a few of our rainbow baby boy. 
 Gabriel: "Mighty man of God".
 These next two show you EXACTLY what goes on at family photo shoots :) Because of that, they are amongst my faves! hee hee
 hee hee hee. 
 And finally ... a winning shot of all eyes on the camera ;0) You are a hero Brad for all your patience!
  These pics are so special to us. I wore my special necklace with Zac's name on it as a way of including him in our family pics. Man we miss our Lion Heart son. 
 We are so loving this blue eyed baby boy.
 Chilling out.
 Looking so peaceful.
  "Wanna hold my hand?". 
 Special moments by his big brother's garden.
Precious Jesus, thank you for my beautiful family and for your love, grace, tenderness and faithfulness that has walked us through every step of our journey. Your grace is sufficient and your hope eternal. How we love you. Amen. 
Love as always xxx
Janine 

6 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Such beautiful photos!! Your kiddos are just adorable!

KK

Niqui said...

What stunning pictures!! Love you all so very much
xx

Carol F said...

Oh my Darling Janna,
Such precious pictures of you all..
My heart is so full of love and gratitude to Wonderful God for His kisses and blessings to our family
I miss you all so very much, am comforted to know that He is faithful and ALWAYS redeems our times together.

In my heart and on my mind
Always,
Mom xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful faimly! Enjoy every minute!

Richard M. Gouws said...

You are such an great child of God. Keep it up. And may you always keep shining for God and God's richest blessings for you and your family.

Susan said...

Such beautiful photos of your lovely family! The photo shoot was really a thoughtful gift idea.