About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

23 January 2013

One last little sleep!!!

I want to giggle, do a crazy-happy-dancing-jig and laugh out loud because tonight is the last sleep!!! 
We are just hours away from meeting our son face to face! No matter how much I try to write, I will never be able to express just how full of love, thankfulness and expectation my heart is right now. God has gone to the highest heights to show us blessing every moment of this pregnancy. So while I don't have all the words to express all that I feel right now, I will share with you a few of the precious photo's I will deeply treasure celebrating being able to carry this little boy safely to his appointed birth day tomorrow morning. 


 




 



Thank you precious Jesus for these 4 precious children that you have entrusted to us ... Tianna, Angelee, Zac and now Gabriel. We are forever thankful that you chose us to be their parents for all eternity. I know that tomorrow Zac will be laughing in pure delight as he celebrates with us from his Heavenly home. Our hearts know peace and joy as we prepare for this precious moment. 
All my love xxx
Janine

5 comments:

Niqui said...

xx

so very beautiful! my heart overflows with joy and happiness

i love you

DEBRA E ARCHIBALD said...

WOWEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee the time is NOW! Glorious Father I thank you for your hand over this family and Gabriel.
Absolutely awesome ..... photographs - beautiful memories to cherish. I can't wait to see the photos you are going to post of precious Gabe. I bet Gabe is smiling down and his family :) Love you xx Debs xx

Caley-Jade Rosenberg said...

What a beautiful post, and your pics are stunning!!
All the best for tomorrow Janine - you will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Cannot wait to "meet" little Gabe x

Jo's Corner said...

These photos are Beautiful!! As I type this, your beautiful son has been born. Congratulations!! Looking forward to seeing his lovely face. This is such a precious time...a brand new Baby! To bury your nose into his warm, soft neck and breathe in that newborn smell. Heaven! My favorite smell ever! I believe that Heaven will have that same scent. Enjoy this very special newborn season, Jan.
Much Love to you and all of your family!

Maritsa Appollis said...

Wow, these photos of you and Bret on the last day of your pregnancy is so stunning; what a privilege to have such visual memories!! I just know Zac is jumping up and down in heaven in anticipation of seeing his baby brother for the first time. And he'll be full of joy when he sees his brother in the arms of the mommy he knows so well himself... Much love to you xoxo