About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

16 January 2013

Back to school

I can hardly believe how quickly my little girls are growing into precious young ladies. Today was the start of their new school year. Grade 6 and grade 2! Daddy and Mr. Cosmo had to take a pose with these little beauties at the start of the day ;0)
They had a fantastic first day back at school. They are both so thrilled about their teachers for the year. It does my mommy heart happy to hear how excited they are to go back to school tomorrow! 

And seeing as we have been counting down ... 6 + 2 = 8! Yip ... 8 more sleeps!!!!
After covering all their books, this tired mommy is taking her swollen ankles off to bed. Night all.
Janine xxx 

5 comments:

Carol F said...

Yay...beautiful pics of my beautiful girls and 'baby Gabe'

So goregeous, Thanks my Janna
Mom xxxxxx

Janine Claire Robinson said...

Thanks my mom! Love you so much!!!

Niqui said...

Ahh precious girls!! I know that this is going to be a wonderful year for you both! This Auntie loves you very much!

Janni you look beautiful! I love you xx

Debra said...

What a BEAUTIFUL photograph of the 4 of you! God bless you and your family Janine <3 Debs xx

Jo's Corner said...

Dear Janine ~ I am getting all excited over here in the U.S.! Excited for your precious new son to make his grand appearance! I love how you're doing the count down on your blog. You look absolutely stunning, but I'm sure you're ready to have that Babe in your arms and not your tummy, huh?! I will keep praying for you. So, January 24th? Keep those feet elevated and enjoy this last 8 days. Life is about to become busy!
Hugs ~ Jo Moseley
Oh, I also wanted to say that your daughters are just beautiful. I hope they have a wonderful school year!