About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

21 January 2013

3 ...

3 more sleeps!!!
To say that I feel blessed, giddy with joy and so loved would be putting it too lightly. I honestly feel SATURATED and cocooned in God's amazing love! He is spoiling me from every angle through so many precious people. I feel so loved. Messages keep pouring in with wonderful words of encouragement, prayers and such genuine joy as we all expectantly await Gabriel's birth. Just today a very precious heart-mommy friend dropped off this sweet pressie for our little boy. Isn't it too darling!
The blessings just keep rolling in. Over the weekend a very faithful friend of mine gave my hair a wonderful cut, colour and blow dry to ensure that I feel pretty for the big day. Then this morning I was blessed with the yummiest gourmet breakie at the new Boardwalk Hotel. 
The 3 of us giggled and laughed like school girls in such a plush, elegant setting. Our laughter seemed to be on the contagious level as another guest dining alone behind us couldn't help joining in with all our laughter and banter. Ahhh ... joy is certainly the best medicine for the heart! (I have to add that though they were the most expensive poached eggs I've ever eaten, they were also the tastiest by a long shot! ;0) Thank-you my friend for such an 'eggseptional' spoil! ;0)
The Lord has gone out of the way to count down the last few days with one treat after the next. Every day I get hugs and sms's of excitement from precious friends! 
Tomorrow morning a friend who prayed me through every step of Zac's journey has booked a manicure and pedicure for me. I feel so spoiled! And straight after that another precious daughter of the King contacted me to ask if she could take some professional preggy photo's for me! I have never had that done in any of my pregnancies. So like the Lord to "go big" on our last pregnancy! 
Oh my goodness ... I just feel so humbled by so much love! Throughout this entire pregnancy we have been lavished with precious gifts for our boy, prayers of joy and encouragement and so much support. Once again I am declaring His unfailing goodness! Only Jesus can make beauty out of ashes. How I adore Him for all His steadfast love and kindness. 
All my love xxx
Janine

1 comment:

Kathleen Packer (nee Wocke) said...

How like our God....He is glorious in all He does....thru the joy and thru the pain....and thru it all Jan you have faithfully and steadfastly declared this glory....so may your heart continue to overflow in His goodness and kindness to you!! Praying for you that as you meet Gabriel you see the Mighty hand of God and your cup overflows!! To Him be the glory forever!! Love and big hugs to a lady of the King!!