About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

10 September 2012

I'm back again!

I've been bumping into people who ask me if I'm still blogging. Yes! I'm back! It's been quite a busy, fun-filled, jet-setting, adventurous season for me. 10 days after getting home from Mauritius and celebrating my precious hubby's 40th birthday ... I had my next set of bags packed and flew off with my sis to spend 2 precious weeks with our beautiful mom in Virginia. I got home late last Wednesday and dove straight into hubby's big party bash plans for this past weekend. All of it has been such a blast and I have 101 pictures to show you all ... but I am going to have to take my time to sort through it to post you some of my adventures ;0)   
Watch this space ... I'm home with time on my hands which can only mean lots of things to share! Yippee!!!
Lots of love xxx
Janine

No comments: