About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

13 August 2012

Happy Birthday!!!

Oh my gracious ... so many fun things to catch you all up on, but they all have to wait in light of today being the special birthdays of my precious and beautiful Mommy Darling and my generous and sparkling big sister! Happy birthday mom and Niqui! I've just got to say that I love you both to the moon and back!!!
Both of you have shaped me to be who I am as a woman, wife and mother. I look up to both of you and praise God for His beauty, character and love that shines out of the way you live. I am forever thankful that God placed me to be your daughter and little sister.
Today I am sending you both all of my love and my hugest hugs!!! In 10 more sleeps we will all be together for yet another grand adventure!!!! Yahoooooooo!!!
Love you all my heart xoxoxo
Janni

3 comments:

Carol F said...

Thank you my Darling Queen - I am so grateful to have you as my daughter - Your beauty and graces continually enrich my heart!
Always,
Momsy xxxxxx

Niqui said...

Oh I love you so very much, my precious little Sis!!

xx

Susan Struck said...

Well, no I can see where you two sisters get your beauty!