About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

22 May 2012

Time for Some Change

Anybody who knows me well, knows that I love a good makeover :0) I've been hunting for a new blog template for a while now, and finally found this whimsical one. It feels like a peaceful, good fit for my current frame of mind. It's a little dreamy and a lot soothing and I love, love, love the soft baby blue and chocolate tones. So heres to a comforting, whimsical new space for Love in Action Journey. 
Love Janine

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Janine - the new look is great. Its one of the things I love about blogging is that we can change how it looks to suit the space we are in! God bless special lady
Tracy

Jayson Supsup said...

Hi Janine, your blog really touches me, have been reading it for a while... Just wanted you to know about a website i started ReadYourBiblesChurch.com... It's a place for Bible study guides.. I also put a forum in that can be viewed from a mobile device.. I couldn't find where to contact you privately so I'm commenting, hope that is okay. :) God Bless!

Janine said...

Thanks Tracy. I ALWAYS enjoy my time over at your blog.
Hugs to you friend.

Janine said...

Hi Jayson. Thanks for the encouragement. I will check out your link.