About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

08 February 2012

Watching you Grow

My precious "Little Bear" is beautifully growing up before our eyes. 11 years old today. I can scarcely believe at how quickly the time has flown. Just the other day we were buying our precious firstborn her first bicycle. 
Fast forward a few more years and now even I can ride her new bicycle!
Happy birthday my precious darling. You are just as beautiful inside as you are on the outside. You have such a compassionate heart that always looks out for others. Mommy and Daddy could not be prouder to have the privilege of raising you as our firstborn. You have shaped me in more ways than I ever imagined. My life is richer for all the lessons you have taught me. Watching you grow is a treasure from my King and I count it a great honor to be called "mommy" from your sweet little lips. We could never give you enough gifts to equal the precious gifts you have given to us as your parents and family. May you continue to blossom into the fullness of all the beauty that lies within you. What a beautiful destiny you are living out my girl.
All my love xxx
Mommy


3 comments:

EJN said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter...May the Lord bless her at every turn this year.

Niqui said...

Happy Birthday, Darling girl!! She is such a treasure to this Auntie's heart!! I love you my Tianna Paige

xx

Carol F said...

Happy Birthday my 'Sweet-Heart' Princess!! - Wow 11 years old - beautiful inside & out!! I love and miss you - have a wonderful day.
Lots of hugs, kisses & giggles,
Lala xx