About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

07 December 2011

Fun with my Girls

My girls are both on holiday!!! I cannot tell you how relieved I am that the exams are all over, the girls have both passed and we have weeks of sleeping-in to look forward to! I am so proud of my beautiful daughters who have faced this year with incredible faith and courage. The fact that my eldest was able to not only face her first experience of exams, but excel at them too makes me want to fall at the feet of my faithful King and just weep. She had such a hard term last term with all the uncertainties in the pregnancy, that coming back to this term she had to work extra hard to pull through. It was such a huge faith journey for me to have to trust the Lord for wisdom in preparing her for exams and filling in the gaps where she battled last term, all whilst dealing with grief at it's rawest. Well ... this little warrior princess is a champion in my books! She really worked diligently, we prayed hard and now she is seeing how the Lord brought her through. I am so proud of her.
To celebrate, we took a walk around the Christmas shop and had fun snapping pics of our favourite decorations. (Please excuse the poor quality - taken with my phone camera).



Today I am thanking the Lord for His faithfulness and goodness. I am praising Him for faithfully walking us through each day with peace and grace. I am thanking Him that there are many precious new memories to be made each day.
Sending you all a great big hug this Wednesday xoxox
Janine



3 comments:

Carol F said...

How lovely - beautiful pics of my precious Girlies - they look so grown up - I am also so Thankful for God's amazing Love & Grace each & every day as we draw closer to Him - so wonderful to be aware of His Presence.
Love you my Darling Janni,
Kisses to my Beauties,
Mom Xxx

Niqui said...

How lovely! I am so proud of both my girls, they are true little warriors!! That Tianna must be MY baby, her and I both love the glitz and glam (^^,)hehe
I love you precious sis xxxxx

Belinda said...

Well done to you and your girls on their fantastic school results. You are all such a wonderful testimony.