About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

15 July 2011

The Adventures of my Little Bear

My precious firstborn had the best day yesterday. She has been waiting for 2 things over the last 2 weeks ... Firstly ... to chop all her hair off. I tried and tried to talk her out of it, but this little bear knows exactly what she has in mind so off to my lovely friend Sandra's salon we went and she had some pampering done. Just take a look at her sweet little face soaking up all the "big girl" treatment ...


 Just look at how beautiful my little girl looks! What a stunner!!!
What touched my heart most was that when she looked at herself in the mirror she was able to say with confidence "I am so beautiful". Yes my precious Tianna, you are absolutely beautiful! May you always know that and carry your confidence with such simple grace.
Now the second thing that she has been waiting for not-so-patiently is for her letter to arrive in the post from her Lala. As we got home she checked the post box and low and behold ... her letter arrived!!!! It was truly her day in every way! Just look at that tender little smile. 
Thank you precious Lala for making Tianna's day with your precious words of love. She has her card packed with all her treasures ... safely in her heart xxx
All my love,
Janine xxx 

8 comments:

Daisy said...

Great haircut! She is beautiful.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

How cute! She looks so much older with her new sassy hair. Adorable.

Niqui said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!!

Must be in the genes (^^,)

Love you xxx

Ostriches Look Funny said...

She really looks adorable. This sort of makes me want to have a girl.....

Carol F said...

Oh my! Janni - she is your image! beautiful inside and out! Yes, out T is a Sweet Heart through and through.
You're a precious Mommy!!
All Love, Mom x

Carol F said...

Oh my! Janni - she is your image - beautiful inside and out! Love tha new hairdo - very grown up.
You're a very precious Mommy too.
Love, Mom xx

Susan S said...

So precious! In this world it is a wonderful thing for a girl to have confidence not only in her outer beauty but in her own sense of self. She is indeed beautiful!

EJN said...

Tianna is Adorable. I love the cut. So cute...by the attitude - that's priceless!!!
Happy day!