About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

21 June 2011

Fun night out Update

Hey friends! I hope you are having a terrific Tuesday so far. As promised ... here is the update from my night out with the book-club girls last night. Silly me forgot the camera at home, but maybe that's a good thing, because all the pics would be of all the yummy food we consumed - hee hee ;0) It was so fun to put some make-up on and get out the house for an evening of fun, laughter and gift giving (and yes Jojo - definitely good coffee too!).
Next to the amazing food and fun banter, we got down to some serious gift exchanging. Oh my word! These girls took gift swapping to the next level! Every time someone bonded with a gift, someone else swapped it right out their hands :0)  In the end we all went home with smiles and lovely little gifts. Here's what I got to walk out the door with before it could be swiped by any of the other girls ;0)
A beautiful new scarf and heart charm bracelet which I absolutely adore. It reminds me of love in action :0) 
I so wish I could squeeze all of you into my lounge for a fun gift exchange evening of fun and laughter, instead I will pass on all my love to each of you across the miles today and tell you once again how much I love and appreciate all of you!

All my love xxx
Janine

7 comments:

By Charlie Banks said...

Oh my dearest Janine.. you are glowing. You look absolutely fabulous. Just love it! My-my it was like yesterday when you announced your pregnancy and look how the time have flown. IT won't be long before your handsome rugby player will be pitter-pattering through the house. Just love your blog... very motivating, inspiring and ever uplifting in every way... just the way your are.. perfect! xx biiigggg hug - sqqquueeezzzee xx

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

You look adorable with your sweet baby bump!! Love it!

EJN said...

Love the scarf! You look not only radiant but absolutely adorable!!
Have a great one!

Janine said...

Oh my goodness ... thank you lovely ladies! You have made my heart smile today xoxox

Kelli said...

Yay, you got a great gift, and that color is fabulous, it will look so pretty on you! Baby (bump) is so cute...glad you're feeling well and he is healthy!
:)

Niqui said...

That sounds like loads and loads of fun!!

By the way, you look Absolutely Fabulous Daahrrlink!!

You are glowing, my beautiful sis! Looks like Cynth was telling lies (^^,).

All my love xx

Carol F said...

Love your blog my Janni, you're looking radiant as ever - love your gifts. Love you!
Mom x