About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

04 June 2011

Fabulous Blog Shout Out: Niqui's Blog

Precious friends, I am soooooooo excited about this post!!! I get to introduce to you my beautiful sisters blog: Niqui "Walking with my Jesus". Some of you got a taste of what lies in her heart when she guest posted over here earlier this year. I had so many comments of how her writing spoke to your hearts. FINALLY she has decided to start up her own blog. I can assure you that you will always be touched by what you read. This is my big sister ... the one that I have watched growing up and always been inspired by. She stands up for truth, is so strong and courageous yet has the softest heart of compassion that I know. Please go by and visit her today and encourage her on her new adventures in blog land by following! She truly will inspire your heart as she always does mine. 

All my love as always,
Janine xxx

4 comments:

Susan S said...

On my way to check it out!

The Tiny Team said...

Thank you for spreading the good news, and good people sharing the good news! I love it.

xo,
Amy

Carol said...

Oh my Janni, your heart is so rich in love - I'm so glad that Father God gave you as a gift to your sis Niqui - love you 'the whole world'
Mom x

Anna said...

I love being a part of this blogsphere as one of my dear friends call it. Because I get to be a small part of such wonderful and beautiful people's lives, including yours. Can't wait to check her blog! Thank you for sharing!