About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

26 June 2011

Cozy Sunday Arvie

After a really busy week and weekend I am finally sitting on my couch with the heater on full and my feet up on our lazy boy couches. Our tummies are full to the brim after a tasty pasta lunch. I am watching my two girls, puppy and cat lying all side by side soaking up some winter warmth at the heater. Hubby is curled up under a blanket taking in a Sunday afternoon snooze. Ahhhh ... these are rare and precious moments. I am loving this lazy Sunday afternoon. 

From a happy and relaxed Janine xxx 

3 comments:

Susan S said...

My Sunday afternoon is quite similiar. Although it is summer here, there is a bit of a chill. I have a few hours to relax after our church service. It's lovely.

Anna said...

Dear Janine,
Your words captured just how precious those moments are.
I have been realizing just how much each moment I get to spend with my beloved ones mean to me. And your words remind me of that as well.
Hope you are having a wonderful and restful Sunday!

My daily walk in His grace! said...

Hi Janine. Isn't it awesome when you have moments like that? Everything seems at peace and there doesn't seem to be an immediate need to do anything? I love those moments, they're so rare.
God bless
Tracy