About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

04 April 2011

Does God want to talk to you? YES!

Sometimes we feel so overwhelmed by our circumstances that it becomes all we can see, think of and feel. How gracious that we have a God who actually wants to talk to us and guide us through the darkest patches where our perspective is so clouded or obscured. If you feel like that today then this verse from Jeremiah is just for you.

"Call to Me and I will answer you
and tell you great and unsearchable
things you do not know."
Jeremiah 33:3

Does God want to speak to you today? YES He does. All He waits for is for us to "call to Him". He has great and unsearchable wisdom to share with each of us. He does not wait for us to "get our lives straightened out first". No ... in the book of Ephesians He shares with us that He came to save us when we were still trapped and held by our sins. It is His beautiful truth that sets us free ... so if you have some answers you need answered today ... "call to Him". He has just the wisdom and guidance you need! 

All my love,
Janine xxx

7 comments:

EJN said...

Great verse! Good reminder. Have a good day.
Been thinking about you all.

Walking in His Grace said...

Great post! :) This verse was just what I needed! I so often get caught up in things and feel like I need to get everything done before I make time for God. I can feel His small, still voice telling me He wants to talk ... but I guess I've let my priorities get so out of whack that I think spending time with Him is a time-stealer! :( But we really have been blessed with an amazing God who is alive and still on the throne ... who wants to talk with US! :) Keep writing! Your posts are a blessing. :)

Debra said...

A lovely reminder Janine! You are an inspiration !! Blessings xx Debra xx

Design Elements said...

wondeful verse! lovely greetings

melissa said...

Beautiful post, thanks for sharing =) xoxo

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

GREAT post! Just what I needed to read this week. Thanks!!

Kelli said...

Thanks Janine, that is JUST what I needed. When going through a trial, I feel so small and alone, trying desperately to 'fix' it...that verse has always been one of my favorites, but amidst this current storm, I forgot. THANK YOU, for your faithful heart. I appreciate you. :)