About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

15 April 2011

Almost 14 weeks and still waiting!

So here it is dear friends ... my huge 13 weeks and 5 day old bump :0) (And yes - I finally found a pair of maternity jeans that fit).
Hubby and I took "bump" along to our second scan today all excited to discover who he or she is. Oh my goodness. In 5 weeks our sweet baby has grown from 1.32cm to 7.55cm (head to bum). We could see EVERYTHING ... excepts between its little legs! This little one did acrobatics galore for us ... but strategically blocked any view of it's obviously very private bits :0) It was so funny. The Doctor tried and tried and tried to see, but babes was having none of it and even gave that probe a kick! So very funny!! This little one is quite the character already and we are completely in love with our precious unborn child. The next scan is booked for 4 weeks time and we are taking the girls. I guess it will be even more special to have them discover with us whether they have another little sister or brother on the way. The suspense lingers ...
All my love,
Janine xxx

6 comments:

Walking in His Grace said...

Aww you look so cute! I absolutely miss being pregnant. :) Thankfully Constance wasn't shy during her anatomy scan - her legs were spread wide open. lol I can't wait to read if your baby is a boy or girl! :)

melissa said...

Awwww belly!!!! That is such a cute top to show off your litto bump! Loveee! xoxo

Becca said...

you are adorable! and thank goodness for maternity jeans, those things are a life saver!!! glad i found your cute blog!

Susan S said...

You look absolutely beautiful!

Adeye said...

Aaahhhhh my Jan, you look ABOLUTELY beautiful....you are radiant and lovely.

hahahahahaha....sweet baby love wants to keep you in suspense :) I'm so glad the girls will be there when you get to find out...so special.

Oh how I LOVE you.

South 35th said...

New follower to your blog, and wanted to tell you how jealous I am of how great you look in maternity jeans, lol :). Looking forward to getting to know you!