About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

11 March 2011

Prayers for Japan

Praying for all those in Japan today. The pictures of the tsunami and unbelievable damage is heart breaking. It is so hard to even imagine the loss. We have to pray for the survivors and those trapped in the rubble and the many families who have lost loved ones. My daughter was just telling me of one of her teachers that moved to Japan last week. We are praying that her and her family are safe today. Just when I thought I had a tough week, perspective shines through loud and clear. Life is so unpredictable to allow little things to become mountains. Let's rather look for the things that we can celebrate in one another and rejoice over. Life is precious. 
Janine xxx

5 comments:

melissa said...

Major prayers for Japan! How devastating....

One of my best friends is on vacation in Maui right now and it's headed there now...if not hit already. Praying everything goes alright.....

I will be glued to my tv all day. These videos/photos are are so awful to watch...

xo
melissa @champagne wishes.

The Renwicks said...

I posted on the same thing today J. It is devastating.. I cant concentrate on anything else completely - but HE is enough for the people of Japan.

Debra said...

I join you in Prayers for Japan. Absolutely devastating!
However, we have a 'Mighty God!' xx

Sarah said...

Praying with you and for the hurting around the world!

be blessed bunches,
Sarah

Jamie Rubeis said...

My husband has a cousin who lives in Japan with his wife and twin girls. Its such a tragedy for so many. I am thankful everyday for mine.