About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

22 February 2011

Thoughts to linger over

"You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments you have TRULY LIVED are the moments when you have done things in the SPIRIT OF LOVE."
Henry Drummond
What an absolutely beautiful quote to linger over. My best memories are founded in moments of love and joy expressed fully. Ephesians 5:2 encourages us to "Live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God." Living a life of love not not only impacts and imprints lasting peace and joy in those around us ... it changes us from the inside out. I think I am going to spend a little more time pondering just how I am going to unleash my love upon my precious family and friends this week!
Love Janine xoxo

13 comments:

Debra said...

Janine, once again you have 'hit the nail on the head', as the saying goes;

Beauty of Life doesn't depend on how happy you make other people, but on how happy other people are around you!

Love, love love xxx

The Blog Writer said...

This post is so sweet. I'm taking home a message. Thanks!

Tammy said...

New follower from blog hop !!!

Heavenly Savings said...

Cute Blog! I’m a new follower Happy Friday!! I would love for you to stop and take a look at my blog as well! Thanks!
http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

BK said...

Stopping in on Friday Hops. Hope you have a great weekend. New follower.

BK

http://bkwalkerscafe.com

Kimberley said...

Wonderful post, thanks for sharing this. New follower from Boost My Blog Friday. Drop by and see me if you get the chance, thanks!

Kimberley
http://davisdailydose.blogspot.com/

Wakela Runen said...

What a wonderful sentiment!

Hopping over from Boost My Blog Friday. I'm a new follower here.

Wakela's World

Shell said...

found you at boost my blog! I'm going to enjoy your blog!

Glenda said...

Hello, I enjoyed your blog and I am now a new follower as I cam from the Hop you entered but I will be back and I Loved that quote.

Katherines Corner said...

A wonderful post, I love that quote.Hugs and have a great weekend and make happy memories!

The Renwicks said...

Awesome quote Jan - I LOVE your new blog header and the ''housekeeping'' youve done. Very pretty! Baie Mooi!

Anonymous said...

hi, new to the site, thanks.

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Great quote!

<3, New Follower
Everyone loves a giveaway