About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

14 January 2011

A very big day for our very little guy

After what seems like a very long wait, our sweet little Cosmo finally arrived today!
We are all absolutely in love with our 13 week old pup. He has the sweetest nature. 
None of us could leave his side all afternoon until finally, all loved up, he collapsed asleep =0)
We are so thankful for our little blessing!
BIG love to you this happy Friday xxx
Janine

16 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oh he is ADORABLE!! Such a little love! Is he a baby or did you rescue him? Such a cutie.

Emily Joyce said...

He is adorable! I can't wait until Brian and I live somewhere we can have a dog! Have a wonderful Friday!

Renee Ann said...

Adorable! Glad I stopped in today to see this furry friend God brought to your family. He kind of reminds me of the terrier I had as a little girl . . .

1ne Proud Mama said...

Too cute! We recently got a puppy too. I think a dog is such a nice addition to the family.

Creative Ambitions said...

He's adorable!! So sweet!

April said...

Hi! I am your newest follower! Greatly appreciate the follow back. Happy Friday!

http://www.AMommysSweetBlogDesign.com
Free Blogger Templates, Buttons, and Tutorials

Adeye said...

Aaaahhhhhh....tooo cute. What a sweetie pie. I don't think Cosmos's little paws are going to hit the floor too much in the next few days :)

The Desert Rocks said...

Very sweet. Congratulations on your new family member!

Walking in His Grace said...

Cute puppy! I'd love to get one for our family once our little girl is old enough! I always liked the idea of having a dog for my kids to grow up with! :)

I notice that you were given the stylish blogger award once already, but I really enjoy reading your blog so I hope it's not against the rules to give you another one! :) I'll have a post up soon enough.

Grace Matthews said...

He is adorable

Fellow Blog Hopper:)

http://www.giveawayswithgrace.com/

Vendange said...

Oh My Goodness..He is just so adorable. Everyone looks so happy with their new addition. He is just precious..All The Best To You and Your Family.

Vic said...

ahhhhh! so freaking cute! love! i want!:) xoxo

Life Lived said...

janine, oh my goodness!! he is so degum cute!! I could.eat.him.up. Dogs are by far the best therapy!! xo

Andrea said...

OMG so cute!

MsBabyPlan said...

He is adora.ble! He makes me want to have one.

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful blog. I love it.