About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

11 January 2011

So I walk outside ...

So I walk outside to deliver some tea and treats to my little princesses and here's what I see ...
My big boy keeping an eye on my colorfully and creatively dressed little princesses enjoying their late summer afternoon spread out on the lawn. 
I would love to be in their head-space for a day! I love the freedom, creativity and inhibition that they live with! It captures my heart each day!

Sunny afternoon hugs to you today xxx
Janine

7 comments:

EJN said...

Oh My! Little did I know that your sweet girlies had brought the rainbow to play with the sun. They are precious!!! SOOOOO Precious.
"Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people." -Allen Beck

Have a great day! Hugs & Love to you all.

WordGirl said...

I love that you are posting sunny pictures of your daughters playing outside while we are trapped inside with snow covering the ground and the roads, canceling school during only the second week of the year. Your pictures remind me of the fact that it will not be grey and cold here forever - it only feels that way. (A gentle reminder of God's faithfulness in all seasons that a new season will arrive.)

I also love that girls dress alike no matter where they live - your daughters could be mine with those clothes!

1ne Proud Mama said...

That's a pretty stinkin cool tea party your girls are having!

paige said...

hi janine! thanks for stopping by my blog... looks like you have a precious family. isn't it an awesome thing that two people can be in completely different parts of the world yet share so much because of jesus... have wonderful day with your girls.

Melissa said...

Aw, so cute! Makes me miss being a kid again!

I just gave you a blog award! Check it out at: http://thechroniclesofarookiemom.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-fist-blog-award.html

Have a great day!

Melissa

Traci@ Beneath My Heart said...

Absolutely precious! :)

PaisleyJade said...

So cute! Reminds me of my two girls.