About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

01 December 2010

Wordless Wednesday

I am away from my sweet man and 2 princesses who I miss so very much, but I do have these 3 treasure nieces to lavish my love upon ...


All my love xxx
Janine

6 comments:

Casey said...

Hi, I am following you from the mid week mingle. I hope you have a wonderful day!

http://caseysgoodlife.com

Creative Ambitions said...

Janine... I am so sorry about your Granny! But I love how you describe the peace knowing she will be with THe Lord! We felt that peace with my husband's dad 6 years ago... and it truly does ease our pain and loss! Will be thinkin' about you and will pray for your family!!

On a lighter note... love your Christmas tradition... when you animate a story... it just comes to life for everyone!! :)

(HUGS)
Kendra

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I hope you're having a good visit with your family and finding some closure.

malia said...

Hi, I'm your newest follower from Midweek Mingle ... would love for you to check out my blog + considering following back ( -:
Malia
www.yesterdayontuesday.com

Adeye said...

They are so beautiful--just like the rest of their family :) So thankful you have these moments together.

Melissa said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am following you back. I love your page and can't wait to do some more reading! :-)

Melissa