About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

29 December 2010

Unfailing Love

Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, Your faithfulness is like the mighty mountains; Your justice like the great deep.
  O Lord You preserve both man and beast. How priceless is Your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of Your wings.

 They feast on the abundance of Your house.
You give them drink from Your river of delights.
 For with You is the fountain of life; in Your light we see light."
Psalm 36:5-9 NIV

7 comments:

Alida said...

I love that verse and your photos are perfect to illustrate it.

joy & blessings,
Alida

Vic said...

beautiful words,... we will never get tired of hearing them:) loved the photos as well! enjoy the new year! xoxo

Barry said...

♫•*¨*•.¸¸•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.

Hi Janine, I'm blog-hopping today and visiting people I've never met. Wishing you a Happy New Year!

~Barry

Pamela said...

Your blog gave me a few moments to worship...the verse is so beautiful and your photographs, too. Thank you for giving me this peace today.

1Ne PRouD MaMa said...

Wow! Great post! I love the pics. Are they pics of your yard?

Splendiferous Girls said...

I found your blog through alot of blog hopping and so glad I did. What beautiful words today..kinda flow with what was said at church today...thank you so much for sharing.. God Bless.

sherry

http://splendiferousgirlsclub.blogspto.com

Janine said...

Hey proud mamma ... I took these pics at our family farm these holidays. The farm has been in my hubby's family for years. Sadly it was our last holiday there before being sold. At least we know the family really well who are buying it so we will still get to visit.