About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

03 December 2010

Few words

The house around me is quiet. It's not my house. I am wondering what my little girls are doing back at home. I miss them so much ... their giggles and ever constant supply of cuddles =) In the room next to me my Granny is sleeping. I wonder how much time we have left together. My heart aches when I look at her. Today is a hard day. Yet in it I feel the grace of God. He is here for each of us and that is my source of comfort. Jesus I look to you. 

Janine 

4 comments:

The Mom said...

Janine, your comment on my blog made me cry today. Sweet tears of joy that I could encourage another believer. And then I find that you are literally half a world away, and yet we are still linked by the One and His powerful thread of redemption that binds hearts to one another..hearts of people who have never met one another and are unlikely to do so until we pass over into glory. From your little post today it sounds as though you might be with someone who is beginning to glimpse the glory of heaven. I will pray for comfort for your heart and for the will of God to be made manifest. He loves you so. And He loves those you love because you are one with Him. Thank you for blessing me.

Emily Joyce said...

I know He will indeed comfort you and your family. There is no better friend.
I was intrigued by your blog title and I love what I've found. It's such a joy to connect with other bloggers following Jesus.

Holly W said...

Hi Janine..thanks for visiting my blog, I'm glad you enjoyed what you had a chance to read!
Firstly, your sister has one the most beautiful names I've ever heard...stunning, makes Holly sound so frumpy!
Secondly, I'm praying for you and your granny...

Renee Ann said...

I stumbled upon your blog through someone else's. May the Lord bless in a special way as you spend time with your grandmother!