About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

17 November 2010

When Love Transforms and Redeems

Today I am celebrating as I witness what the power of love looks like. Do you remember when I asked you all to pray for my sweet friend Adeye's adopted daughter Hailee (see here) ... well, today Adeye posted recent pics and an update about how God has transformed this sweet little ones life by the power of His love! Honestly, taking a look at her blog today will literally show you the amazing capacity that God has to change lives through His love. As you read Hailee's story, you will see the faithfulness of a loving God who always offers hope. May you be as encouraged as I am today!! THANK YOU JESUS!!! My heart is overwhelmed with Your love and goodness.
(Just look at mommy and daughter! Two peas in a pod :-) BEAUTIFUL!)
All my love,
Janine

5 comments:

Pretty Pink Ribbons said...

Hi Jan!

Thanks for sharing this amazing story of unconditional love, healing and restoration. I read Adeye's blog and I am inspired by her life and little Hailey's tenacity! She is a valuable gem and I pray that more people (including myself) would reach out, beyond their comfort zones, and touch the lives of such precious children like Hailey.

All My Love,
Nisha xoxoxo

Sandy said...

What a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing and for visiting.
Sandy

Adeye said...

Thank you, my beautiful friend.

Life Lived said...

wow. amazing story. I love the word redemption...we just don't give it enough power,do we? This is the walking-real-life-living of the gospel. May we all move beyond our clean little, hemmed in lives and love others with the love He has shown! blessings on sweet Hailey!
xoxo
llj,your southern friend:)

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

awe!!!!!! she's adorable - i'm ALLLL abotu adoption! - i LOVE this!!!

ps - thanks for stopping by and ur cyber hug!!!