About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

26 August 2010

Well hello there stranger!

Oh my goodness! Is it really 2 months since I last posted?!? I must admit - I just all of a sudden lost touch of blog land and the ability to juggle enough energy to be posting on a regular basis. I had a quick chat with a fellow fantastic blogger this week who managed to kick my butt back into gear. Thanks Pretty Pink Ribbons. So this is really just a short and sweet "hi" to say that I am finding my creativity again - even if just for the little things. 
Love Janine

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Woo-hoo! Glad you're back...I'm looking forward to seeing your creativity, and getting inspired.
:)