About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

15 June 2010

Tweaking this & that

It's been a day of tweaking my blog a bit. I labelled all my old posts, tried out a new Blogger design (hmmm ... still getting used to the new template designs). I must admit to feeling quite intimidated by so many of the beautiful bloggs that I follow. I have yet to find a friend here who is a fellow blogger, so I am kind of learning as I go.  One of the most helpful blogs I can always turn to when I feel stuck is Sneaky Momma Blog Design. If you are new at blogging, or like me, a bit on the technically challenged side ;) this is the most helpful blog! I am a firm follower and grateful fan. If you haven't checked it out yet, it is so worth the helpful tips! Anyway - that's it from this bloggy girl who is all blogged out for one day. I think I am going to follow in my baby girls example and curl up for the night.
Sweet dreams!!!
Love Jan 

1 comment:

Adeye said...

Ooohhhh, I LOVE it my Jan! You did a FABULOUS job :) Stunning.