About Me

My photo
South Africa
My husband, Brett and I live in beautiful South Africa and have been blessed with the most precious family. We have 2 very beautiful and brave daughters, Tianna (15) and Angelee (12) and a very precious little boy called Zac who touched our hearts forever in his 1 day here on earth. We never would have imagined that we would have to live this side of Heaven without our sweet boy who was born with half a heart, but every day Jesus carries us through and is teaching us more than ever how to live, laugh and love fully. 3 years ago our faithful Great Restorer graciously blessed us once again with another son ... our beloved Gabriel ... a ray of sunshine in all our lives! "Love in Action" is our journey as a family to love the way Jesus is teaching us to love and live.

Blog Archive

17 May 2010

Spring-cleaning from my Tianna's perspective

Last post I mentioned that I am on a bit of a spring-cleaning mission at the moment. Tianna (my big girl) looks at me dusting, vacuuming, polishing, washing stuff, moving stuff etc etc ... and says to me ... "Mommy, why are you Spring cleaning? It's Autumn!!!". Gotta love a child's perspective :) And so with that, I decided it was ok to take a tea break and hang with my girls. 

4 comments:

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

haha so cute!

Adeye said...

Hahahahaha---tooooo sweet. What an angel girl :) Love you my friend.

Sara said...

Cute blog & cute little post. =)

Julie said...

hi miss Jan. so cool, finally got to read your blog. it looks so pretty! love who you are my sis x